Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
In b4 Scrollcraft.
I mean dibs on Scrollcraft.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Steam is getting a trade system!!!

Now I can get rid of some of those weird games I bought without thinking. Trade em for hats or something... Oh it's only games that came in a pack or were gifted.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Fuck Half Life 3
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
Gabe rocks.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Bight bought by EA.
Neat. Charlottetown has an EA studio now.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah we've been talking about that. Pretty huge news.

Azeoth

Starman Super
Well Japan has gone and done it. Top 700 Video Game Songs. In A neat Little Package of 50 Youtube Videos (50+hours of straight VG music)
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

sevex

Starman DX
If anything could make me care less for Dark Souls, it would be this trailer. I can't even begin to describe how badly it represents the theme of the game.

sevex

Starman DX
Looks like it might be a good idea to wait on the 3DS after all, as Nintendo is potentially making a new version already. (And who said they should just drop the 3D and make it optional?)

sevex

Starman DX
Do I buy this!?