Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
I lolled at the audio review.

sevex

Starman DX
Xenoblade sounds not bad in English.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I'll still play the undub.

subpop

Starman Super
I read not long ago that the European version has an option to play with Japanese voices and english subtitles.

Edit: Found it!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Now THIS is a collector's set. I wonder if we'll see it here.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Back on the topic of Xenoblade, apparently NoA didn't realize people wanted these games?

subpop

Starman Super
in b4 shitstorm. Jesus, so many negative comments! I like where this is going...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
I dunno... a lot of people aren't being very cool about it.

ioev

Starman DX
Well Nintendo deserves it, and should know the effect this kind of neglect has on their fanbase.

And since there isn't anything to play on the Wii, I've gone back to playing Chibi Robo. And boy is it stranger than I remember. Not the greatest video, but you get the idea.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
On one hand, while I don't terribly care about any of those games much (could change I suppose), it is kinda sad to not see them come.

But I usually can't take the fact that theres so many negative comments seriously. Are there any swearing off Nintendo? This just reminds me of the Uncharted 3 BETA. It messed up, and people started condemning Naughty Dog, even though they 1: were quick to fix it and 2: its a BETA. People can be real babies...

Either way, sometimes games just, don't get localized. Not saying you can't be upset, but I doubt it's Nintendo's WISHES to make us upset.

I just hate when people fly off the handle about these things. Heck they still havn't localized Mother 3 or put EB on VC, and sure, I'm sad about both, but I'm not going to start some anti-Nintendo rant. You take the bad with the good. Goes for all game companies.