Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Ya I did notice. I'll try it sometime.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
A sample of that particular ost.

Just DON'T READ THE COMMENTS. Lots of spoilers.

Azeoth

Starman Super
I will be another endorsement for you to play NieR. It's fantastic to say the absolute least

The whole 3rd page of that article put a smile on my face (moreso than the rest of it)
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

subpop

Starman Super
Meet the Medic!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
That was the most epic one by far!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Wonder why the Medic keeps doves around...

sevex

Starman DX
Solatorobo is looking great! Glad my DS will get at least a few more games.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Like Katamari? Have an html5 browser?

Try this

EDIT:Works best with Chrome
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
You can just put that into a link actually. Or I can do it for you...

subpop

Starman Super
Seagull steals camera...while it's recording.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!