Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
I'd deport the whole lot of em. They have no right to live in that city after what they took part in.

And by deport I mean put em on a barge and send em into the Pacific to fend for themselves. They could have a bit ol' ocean riot. Kick some waves, burn some seaweed.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
The riot was a big enough story for NMA to make an animation for it.

Ultimately, the city population at large is extremely disgusted by it. Many volunteered to help clean up, the police tips hotline is overloaded, and there's a public wall of denouncement.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
They even made a webpage to help identify the rioters. Also, LULZ
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

subpop

Starman Super
Talking Classics at e3 2011!

sevex

Starman DX
Way more scripted than usual, but I guess that's probably the only way he could get in this year :P

And most epic stair slide yet.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Nah, he's far more well known this year, so people probably expected a lot of his actions.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
So I'm not the only one who watches Keith Apicary... huh.
Its like mimes; fun to observe, not sure I'd want to be on the business end of his antics, heh.

sevex

Starman DX
Gamepro has a neat article about gaming underdogs. Makes me wanna play Cubivore, and some of the other weird titles on the list.

Moik

Starman Super
Ther most disturbing video you'll watch this year.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
Steve, notice how "Nier" is on there? And they don't even mention the amazing soundtrack.