Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Hazmat guy is a must get. Werewolf looks pretty sweet too. And lawn gnome would be good for your beach house.

Azeoth

Starman Super
Well it seems The Backloggery is back up. A good way to see how many games you just haven't beat yet.
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

ioev

Starman DX
Ugh, that's something that I'm always on top of. My list of games to finish...

sevex

Starman DX
How Nintendo can sell me on a new console.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Skillful comedian, funny without words.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm gonna learn this tomorrow!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Vancouver, just because you lost, doesn't mean you have to act like a bunch losers.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Moik

Starman Super
Oh... my... god...
Holland College takes over the Watefront Mall to host new campus. Keeps Liquor Store onsite.
facepalm.jpg
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
facepalm.jpg as in "why didn't they think of that before?" Brilliant idea!

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
One piece of footage I saw of the Vancouver riot was them burning a bear (which I'm assuming is the mascot/ logo of the opposing team). You know theres something wrong when something looks like American flag burnings by terrorist groups... they bring shame to their city, and to their country.
Deporting, yes or no?