Forum »
It came from Linksville!

milocat51

Starman Super
It must be tough being a rapist living in an igloo.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
In the age of technology it's always great when something astounding is created out of wood and nails.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
So...The Dark Knight Rises...very creative.
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
Super Crate Box will suck an hour out of your day, guaranteed.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
I HATE THAT FUCKING DISC GUN
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
That's just how they wanted it :)

Moik

Starman Super
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

THE OPENING ACT TO THE RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY IS THE MYTHBUSTERS.

Colbert, Stewart, and the motherfucking MythBusters , my top three shows, LIVE in one spot, and I'm missing it!

[Per 12:41 entry on Gawker Liveblog ]

[EDIT: COMEDY CENTRAL DOESN'T HAVE CANADA BLOCKED ON THEIR LIVESTREAM!!! WATCH LIVE! They're using the crowd to make earthquakes!]
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
I must say, you have excellent taste in tv.

Moik

Starman Super
Space is bad-ass.

TL:DR - Saturn's rings have a mountain range with peaks around two miles high. Also, the mountain range is formed by oscilliation rather than aggregation, resulting in the spires of ice and dust actually being ever morphing and basically being a WinAmp Visualization formed by dust and ice.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
Stratford, PEI handles Rememberance with a modern twist, and I like it.