Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Gatsu

Starman Super
Oh my god. I might have to get that Rock of the Dead sometime. Also, hi.
-_o

Foxor

Starman Jr.
This is quite interesting.
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
Early morning LOL for everyone.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
I consider this to be the kind of "only in Canada" type of act that makes me proud to be Canadian.

Charlottetown's next Municipal election will also encompass a sort of referendum on the form of our city government. The information pertaining to the complicated changes is being made available in three additional non-official languages* for the convenience of immigrated Canadian citizens who are not native english or french speakers, in hopes that less will be lost in translation. Didn't have to, just doing it out of consideration! Bein' nice and what not!

* Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
People aren't sposed to make such neat looking games for iPhone!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
506 Sex Tips from Cosmotopian Magazine. [ Video ]
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
This Lego tank is the coolest thing ever! I wonder how often the wheels wear down or pop off.

sevex

Starman DX
Demon's Souls completed in less than an hour? I'll have to watch this tonight.

sevex

Starman DX
The fanmade Mother 4 looks cool. But they really shouldn't call it Mother 4...

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Itoi did say that he himself probably was never going to make another Mother game after 3, but he also said that if someone else wanted to make a Mother 4, he'd like to see it.

Also, a Professor Layton/ Pheonix Wright crossover game for 3DS.