Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
I see no texture improvements, and doesn't the PC version support widescreen?

Edit: Ah, I guess it does look a bit better.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
I was gonna say, it doesn't really look much improved. I'm assuming it'll just run like an hd game though, better framerates, filtering, plenty of bloom.

Moik

Starman Super
I found this superhero comic highly entertaining and read through the whole archives in one sitting.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Apparently there was a mod released for Diablo: Hellfire that adds new stuff called The Hell Mod.

I'll have to look into it once I get home from work.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
1/2
GOTY 2011
(probably not, I'm still waiting on some 200 foot tall robot dinosaurs)
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
Really cool BioShock case mod. (Not so much for the Big Daddy, but cause the idea of a fishtank case looks neat. I guess you can't use cooling fans in this sorta setup...)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
CollegeHumor presents: If Jersey Shore Were an RPG.

subpop

Starman Super
AWESOME REACH
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Facebook Twitter
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Featuring the voice talents of Neil Patrick Harris, Felicia Day and Rob Zombie... uhh, seriously?

Also, surprised I haven't heard of this. And it's out soon. Might tide us over until The Last Guardian comes out.