Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
Fleets registration opens to the public at Noon MST* on the 29th! (Now with more referral link to get me Metacredits!)

Gameplay screenshot! (Now with more jpeg artifacting!)

[Note: You play the game in your web browser. Is compatible with the latest versions of IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox. It plays out action-by-action over time. You queue commands and it performs one per base/fleet. These action "ticks" occur at different times depending on the zone you select. I prefer zones which are 1 hour between action, and have an eight hour "sleep", where no actions are performed, between midnight and eight.]

* 3pm Atlantic.

Game Forums

Game Guide
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Fix for important Starcraft II issue. (It can fry your video card.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah it's bad, but I'm excited about the new Pokemon games...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Which Dinosaur Is Best

Edit: Also, Fleets has a zone starting on Aug 4th which is already up to 190 registered players! The ticks are two hours apart, and runs 24 hours a day. So you'd only maybe need to check in on it two or three times a day.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Zombies in teh Scott Pilgrim game? That's uh.... creative? What's next, pirates? Ninjas?

(Only cool thing is the cheat code is DUR DUR DURRR.)

subpop

Starman Super
This guy does some pretty great video's...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Goddamnit, I have to post something here to get Andrew's misplaced apostrophe off the front page.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
I was tempted to fix it... but didn't for some reason.

subpop

Starman Super
Oop's!

DEAL WITH IT ;D
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Moik

Starman Super
I was trying to think of some thing's like that to say.