Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
There is something seriously wrong with some kids in Charlottetown.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Ever feel like revisiting a game but don't really wanna play through it? Longplays.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Needs moar FFXI longplays.

Also, new e-mail thread from the guy who did the "I'll pay with a picture of a spider/it only has seven legs/can I have my picture of a spider back"

Also, this is quite possibly the best stopmotion animation you will ever watch excluding any Primus or Tool videos I may not immediately remember.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm sure those email threads are fictional, but that is still hilarious.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Zelda-themed cards for Magic: the Gathering. Surprisingly balanced for the most part.

ioev

Starman DX
The sun is bad for you?

Moik

Starman Super
I Write Like

You put in some of your writings, it spits back which famous author you write like. I got Stephen King. Other people get stuff like Kurt Vonnegut, Dan Brown*, Margaret Atwood, JK Rowling, George Orwell, and more.

*Short sentences get you Dan Brown

Moik

Starman Super
I just realized what the real cause of global warming is.

sevex

Starman DX
So many cool indie games!

Moik

Starman Super
Do fucking Want.