Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Oh holy crap that looks amazing! Though I wonder why it's bunnies, with a name like Cat Shit One...

Moik

Starman Super
I can't remember where I read it, but for Americans it went like this:

United States of America General Infantry = U.S.A. G.I. = usagi = rabbit
Different nationalities correspond with different animals. Like there are Aussies and they're Kangaroos. China is pandas. Britain is Rats due to some kind of nickname their jungle patrols had? Can't remember.

Edit: Wait, here it is.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
World War 2 was lame and cliché.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
I AM DISAPPOINT. 3 day combo where I'm the only one postan links? FOR SHAME.

Prediction: Within the next year this girl will be signed and on our top40 charts. She doesn't even have a wikipedia page yet! I wonder if she ever even went on Canadian Idol or anything...

ioev

Starman DX
c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

4chan hates.

Moik

Starman Super
Porcupines are awesome.

sevex

Starman DX
Cute, but sooo sad when they get your dog. (Part 1 of a set.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Cool "chipbeats" session by Hip Tanaka. (First few seconds are amazing!)

Update: He was born in 1957! And is now doing live chiptune dj sessions!? Awesome guy.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
That's so amazing!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Also, I want his t-shirt, if anyone feels like searching for it.