Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
I'm sure everyone has seen the 100th strong bad e-mail. but here is something you might not of seen
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Burke

Starman Super
actually the 100th email is at www.homestarrunner.com/sbemailahundred.html
This can't be a dream... if it was there'd be rum - Captain Jack Sparrow

Burke

Starman Super
never mind... I sould really read the whole thing... not just ever second or 3rd word and ass u me the rest(damn lazyness)... but this it just kinda made an ass out of me and not you... interesting
This can't be a dream... if it was there'd be rum - Captain Jack Sparrow

ioev

Starman DX
sould

Atomsk

Starman Super
Joey: sould

Ok! Since no one else is going to say it, I might as well.

"Wtf?"
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
Noel... Read Burkes post.

Burke: never mind... I sould really read the whole thing... not just ever second or 3rd word and ass u me the rest(damn lazyness)... but this it just kinda made an ass out of me and not you... interesting
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Marteau

Starman Super
How whould ya spell that: should? is that a word, i'll say this much if you think that the english language is used wrong in here, read some of the tests i had to do in the carpentry apprentice program. Words like estimatitely and shit i forget the really good one, something like approximatedly.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Ahhh ok.

[ Shards of Glass ]

What fun!
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
Yes, it's probably old news, but for those who didn't know already...

[ Guild Wars ]

MMORPG made by ex blizzard members. Looks very promising, and there's no monthly fee!

Update: Wow.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
A lot of talented members have left Blizzard since their parent company decided to screw them over. This'll be a game to watch out for.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel