Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Roland

Starman Jr.
yeah that was pretty sweet....especially the coins...she/he (i cant tell) nailed em perfectly!
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah, he must have some kind of synthesizer pedal to imitate the nes sounds so perfectly.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Yeah, it looked like a button or switch on the guitar that made those noises. Special NES mods eh.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Rasta_Mon

Starman Jr.
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but it is the best game ever. You need to watch all of the credits. Didn't know it took so many people.
God! Excrement! I'm surrounded! - Terry Bogard

sevex

Starman DX
The ending music rules!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Jehu

Starman Jr.
Man that game "Quest for the Crown" kicks ass. The best ending ever. Anyway anyone that has a hunger for more zombie movies check out this one coming soon to a theatre not near you.
"I came! I saw! I came again! - Val Venus

sevex

Starman DX
Alright, click here only if you're ready to spend a little time. You'll be tempted to skip through the first of it, but believe me, you'll soon be hanging on every word.

Have fun...

milocat51

Starman Super
Look at the pictures.

http://www.tradera.com/category/auctionlist.asp?ftgnr=31472&filtertype=3

http://www.tradera.com/category/auctionlist.asp?ftgnr=31472
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
Awww. In all honestly, that is so cute. I wanna buy something... if I could understand the language.

Roland

Starman Jr.
my question is....why do 2 incredibally old people have so many video games?
If the games belong to their grand kids they are gonna be pissed....theres alot of good games there!

and in the Kid Icarus one why is the old man holding a Rifle?
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles