Forum »
It came from Linksville!

milocat51

Starman Super
Some gamers defy stereotypes.

And I'd imagine the rifle was as close as the guy could get to an arrow shooting cherub.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
This is apparently really old, why haven't I seen it!?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, Thats pretty fun. I got to level 30 before I started to get bored.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
It's amazing something that fun could be hidden for so long.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

ioev

Starman DX
http://www.ragnarok.co.kr/download/wallpaper.asp

@¶¸¶¸@ ,¨ÍÜŔ@@ÌÞËÌÞË
@@@@^ ( @EƒÖEj) -=3
@ƒÃ//@@ ‚µ ́܁Ŕ@@@ÌÞË°¯
@@( ( @_,.ƒm( @EƒÖEj) -=3
@@@‚µ ‚µ[ ‚µ„Ÿ‚i

(because of language encoding, you can't see the 2 little piggies...)

sevex

Starman DX
Wow, those are good, and there are so many of em! I wonder if this old computer could run Ragnarok Online...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Yeah, it would run it fine, since it has that Geforce card, and it's not really a very graphical game.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
You know. Joey is the last person I would have expected to post RO backgrounds.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!