Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Atomsk

Starman Super
[ Super Mario Reloaded ]

One of the better flashes I've seen. Very nicely made with Super Mario world Sprites.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
Um Joe, just what are you peeved about? We're getting the NES classic series, with in my opinion a better looking NES styled SP.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I'm sure everyone remembers those Re-Dubbed GI Joe Service announcements we all love.

Its funny as I'm sitting here in computer class, and they're actually watching them, not to mention quoting them. With familar quotes like "Hey Kid, I'm a computer! Stop all the dooownloadin'." its definately nice to hear.

Though... Apparently from what I've seen, there are MORE episodes out then what we've all seen. I'm not sure if Andrew has found them or not, and just failed to alert us to them, but apparently they've been out for awhile now.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
Well, as long as I know I was the first to find them on the island. I like to take all the credit.

Yeah, there's a couple more out there other than the ones I showed you Noel.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Yeesh, talk about ego trip!
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Heh, first on the island eh? Next to me of course...

And Kyle, he's pissed cause we're not getting collectors edition NES classics, we're getting cheap cash-ins. And the stylized GBA is just a grey one with red buttons and a crappy looking label on it. There's no way they'll go the extra mile to give it a true NES pad texture.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
WRONG. I found the damn GI-Joe service announcements, bitch!

sevex

Starman DX
uhhh nope. you found em after i showed them to you, then you showed me two new ones.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
I don't recall you telling me this when I posted them on the forum a while ago! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

milocat51

Starman Super
Hate to interrupt (really I do, this is amusing), but I just have to point out on the previous topic concering NES classics, that they don't have to bring them here at all. How much awesome cool special crap does Japan get that we never see? We should be grateful we get this much, because it's a step in the right direction, that might start a trend of cool junk hitting our shores.

Then again, I have to remember who I'm talking to. You guys could bitch about anything.