Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah Sonic and Knuckles 3 is definitely the difinitive Sonic experience. Going all the way back to the first Sonic may be a mistake.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Burke

Starman Super
how tuff are nes games i though this interesting lol dunno if any seen this before
This can't be a dream... if it was there'd be rum - Captain Jack Sparrow

sevex

Starman DX
I need to save this when I get home tonight.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
A little old... but if you haven't seen this yet, you should probably do it now.
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

ioev

Starman DX
I lolled so hard.

sevex

Starman DX
I would probably buy this.

ioev

Starman DX
Dragon Quest 5 translation released, for those with the capability to play it. (Or time!)

Having 2 patches, one being the regular Dragon Warrior style, is golden to me.

sevex

Starman DX
That looks a lot better than DQ8.

sevex

Starman DX
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom are going to Wii Virtual Console.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Everyday the same dream.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.