Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Gatsu

Starman Super
chalk is awesome! it was all over the something awful forums last week :)
-_o

Moik

Starman Super
Open Letter to Japan:

Dear Japan,

Stop being creepy.

Thanks,

The Management.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
"No further details were available."

Good thing too...

subpop

Starman Super
Sweet iPhone commercials, looks like a mini computer, lots of neat idea's too.

Jesus, the iPhone's going to be huge.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Canadian users won't know what hit em when they see those data charges :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Apparently, the Wii is going to annoy the fuck out of doctors.

"With virtual golf, boxing, baseball and bowling already on the market, "future games could involve different and unexpected groups of muscles," Bonis said. "Physicians should be aware that there may be multiple, possibly puzzling presentations of Wiiitis.""
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Just in case you guys forgot this awesome Starcraft origami set.

Oh and in response to Mike's post... physical activities can't strain your muscles to the point of damage!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
They can if the person was lazy for the majority of their life.

Also, origami Starcraft is awesome.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
Speaking as a guy who's walked from Summerside to Kensington in the snow on multiple occasions, I am aware that abnormally prolonged levels of targetted exertion don't necessarily disable a muscle. However, walking too much can temporarily render a person unwalkingable.

These days, it's an hour-and-a-half walk home from work. When I get home, I make supper. Do some laundry. Take out the garbage. Go to the store. As soon as I sit or lay down, the day is done, and I have no option to resume. Over-exertion does have the capacity to incapacitate, and as such, must be causing some form of debilitation damage if not degradation.

I think it's what kinesiology deals with. Now the Wii will make a new level of sport more common, and will increase the need for kinesiologists, or G.P.'s trained in some aspect of it.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Here's a game for you Moik. It's supposed to be a mix of both TDZK and Master of Orion.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.