Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
The Geico Cavemen are getting their own sitcom.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
I didn't think this list would be great, but then I saw #20.

Moik

Starman Super
MoM for damn sure. Xenophobe maybe, and they're right that Uniracers is an awesome game but not meritting a sequel.

I still play master of Magic, like, within the past week. If I take Warlord and Nomads, I can beat it on [Hard difficulty/4 Opponents/Powerful Magic] with their mid-tech Rangers (only needs 5 buildings, so you get a 4-move missile-troop zerg rush). One cool secret not in GameFAQs? Don't explore. If the enemy doesn't know you're there, they can't declare war on you and swarm your base.

One thing grievously missing from the list was Rock 'n' Roll Racing.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

CoffeeMan

Starman Jr.
I'd really like Rock n Roll Racing remade on the DS

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Peace-o-meter

ioev

Starman DX
Cool video, but I think the guys remaking FF4 on the DS forgot that the Tower of Bab-el is UNDERGROUND!

(Edit: Oh wait... it does come out above ground... I forgot)

sevex

Starman DX
Ahh it does look kinda neat, but I'd like to see some gameplay. I hope the battles are more fluid than those in the FFIII remake.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Azeoth

Starman Super
The Underside . seriously cave story inspired, but even early in the game its easy to see the creator has been a long time gamer with a bunch of subtle design references such as earthbound load screen and metroidesq starting area. not very far as of yet but shows a ton of promis.
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

ioev

Starman DX
Wow! Nice find!

It's quite a bit like Cave Story, but without the great level design (yet) but the music is very nice and atmospheric. You can also see the Earthbound inspiration in the dialogue. It'll be nice to see how this plays out...

Azeoth

Starman Super
Hm, it is a very short preview. i really hope this gets finished soon

Oh well, in the mean time. if you haven't tried it yet go play Chalk
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil