ioev

Starman DX
Wait, why not?

Moik

Starman Super
Humping Dragon?
Webcam picture number 84?
The game you just linked to last page?
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
Okay... apparently I have an entry on UrbanDictionary...
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
haha, sweet. you know it's a well used term when...

Atomsk

Starman Super
Pretty convincing argument about the possibility of Global Warming.

Also, the Hana Yori Dango you didn't see.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Pretty good argument given the circumstances, but what it really amounts to is that "in the face of uncertaintly, we must choose to act in the manner which prevents the worst possible outcome". Say for instance you applied that to every possible event in your life. I won't travel because the there's a chance the plane may crash. I won't go downtown because I may get mugged. People are still willing to take these risks though, because they don't have sufficient knowledge that the worst case scenario will actually take place. And with global warming we're talking about a situation where some people would need to make drastic changes to the way they live. Unless they're convinced on the real FACTS of global warming, it's still unlikely that anyone is going to change after seeing this video.

But as he said, if we try to change public policy, we only have to convince the useless majority and dumb politicians... so it could have potential afterall.

ioev

Starman DX
Read a book!

Azeoth

Starman Super
Piano guitar
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

Chichester

Starman Jr.
Taking Nintendo to the streets.

ryan

Starman Jr.
Hey from downtown Montreal, it's quebecs birthday this weekend!
"Why is the rum gone?!".