Forum »
It came from Linksville!

milocat51

Starman Super
Andrew is a doo doo head.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
the more ddrs the better i say!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Fucked up Eggplant Cat Video
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
No Xbox fanboy would be complete without the Halo ringtone.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I want this shirt.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Holy wicked awesome!!!!

subpop

Starman Super
Very awesome.

I happen to like this one a little better though, and from the same auctioneer too.

I think someone should make a black shirt with a picture of the king crossing his arms, then have the prince staring up at him.

I really should use those iron-ons

Moik, your father still getting orders of shirts or what? I need 4 medium black heavyweight t-shirts.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Woohaa!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I like how they ALMOST brought up the lack of multiplayer, but instead told you to invite your friends over to gawk at it. Just like in the good ol' days!

Good job gamespot!

On a completely unrelated note, check out what game Aeon Genesis has picked up! It makes me happy :)

And I don't like all this Nintendo / EA stuff going on. Heard this one?

Moik

Starman Super
Dad can only place orders 500$ or over. It's a bulk wholesaler.

But t-shirts are like 5$ each. So you actually need to find people who want to buy 100 t-shirts of any color.

Or any combination of clothes. I'll ask him for a list of what he can get.

He can also do 500$ orders of equally low-priced food if people want food.

It's Sysco he'd be getting stuff from.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.