Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah that's basically what it looks like.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Looks like an interesting game Andrew. At first I felt it had a more Emo feel to it, but then(As in after it showed the name of the game, showed actual playing of the game along with different music) it started to look cool, and you play as a girl, so that'll be interesting.

EDIT: There, Changed it so Andrew won't whine. :P

And incase you STILL don't know what I'm meaning. I mean as in the first, where it's playing the sinthisizer that sounds like a piano, and it's very weak and soft music, and then it leads up to the title screen "Another Code" and then it starts in with the louder music, that's when the idea shift hit. :P

ANNNNYWAYS, Joey just informed me to exactly what Emo was. I was thinking it was the whole state of mind thing, what with being Angst, and Depressive and stuff, as well as the emotional and boardering on whiney music. Though Joey informed me that it's not always a music, it's a state of mind thing, so BLAH on you Andrew.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
xatomskxcorex, you're dumb if you actually thought it had anything to do with being EMO
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
I thought it just looked like Myst on the DS.

And as no one seemed to notice, AHEM! Translation is near completion, and a mac version is now available. You can also get the pc version from fileforum.

milocat51

Starman Super
I'd pay more attention to that if I knew what the hell it is.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
It's a game. And it's in japanese. If you don't want to download it and give it a try it's your loss.

Truuuuuust me on this one.

And I dare anyone to read all 3 pages of this Final Fantasy 6 review/interpretation. Goddamn.

sevex

Starman DX
WTF?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Man that game is great, but how do you deactivate the lazer door? There's lots of computers but it doesn't make any sense.

ioev

Starman DX
In the computer room, 1 and 6 have red text. And note the numbers on the eggs outside...

milocat51

Starman Super
Laugh@Rice.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.