Forum »
It came from Linksville!

milocat51

Starman Super
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
English

subpop

Starman Super
Stream the video on the right side of the page...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
Insane. But good job EA.

Jehu

Starman Jr.
Guess who is getting into the spyware/adware removal market?
Check it!
Damn that software has a striking resemblance to another application I'm used to using.
"I came! I saw! I came again! - Val Venus

milocat51

Starman Super
"This download is available to customers running genuine Microsoft Windows. Please click Continue to begin Windows validation."

Ummm...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Just click it, you can say "no" to validation. Seems to work pretty good. Got a bunch of junk I didn't know was on my computer.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
IGN RE4 Review

There's also a review on gamespy
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
Ohhhh, they liked it! Halo 2 killer yeah! (even though it's a completely different genre!)

Ahem.

milocat51

Starman Super
What I find kind of cute about Microsoft's Antispyware program is that it detects Messenger Plus! as high threat, because there's an optional sponsor program attached. That, you know, you can tell it not to install. And it won't.