Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Want to uninstall 7zip, winrar, winzip (if you actually use it...) and get something nice and free? I just switched over to IZarc. Weird name, but fast, nice looking, supports everything, is free, and has way less explorer context menus than winrar (without losing functionality). I suggest giving it a try.

Just finding it has some difficulties with long filenames in tar files. Only some...

sevex

Starman DX
Hey Joey play this game.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Haha, very cool. I want Taiko Drum Master. And the new DK.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
I sure this is old news and probably allready on here but.....

I LOVE BOOBIES..... Unless there underage!?!
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

sevex

Starman DX
Now would be the time to get a copy of a soon to be very valuable game :)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
All that comes to mind at the moment is "Stupid bitch.", I'm wondering if it was a video while they were going up answering questions or if it was just a span of the crowd shot. I could understand the crowd shot, but the Camera was probably right out in the open if they went up on stage and answered questions.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Weee!

subpop

Starman Super
Another DS game to add to everyone's list
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Yeah, I was pretty interested in that game already.

Speaking of DS, Zoo Keeper is out. Going to pick it up if I come across it.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
Isn't zoo keeper like, bejeweled?