Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Sorry to hear that :(

And that video really is super sad... I wish it had different music though.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
We actually had a cat of ours put down a year ago... she was a lot nicer then our remaining one. =( She was, 17-18 years old though so (and outlived her sister by about... 7 years or so?).

sevex

Starman DX
Hey Jon you might wanna keep an eye on Movie Gallery.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
This probably isn't new to everyone since this is from last October... But, you guys who read the iPhone stuff... Remember how the iPhone 4 had a "front facing camera 'for video chat'?"...

Well, it was revealed a while back that Apple patented technology that allows a device to know whether or not someone is paying attention to an advertisement, and if they aren't, lock out functionality until they have.

So basically, that's what to expect with an iPhone 4 and the iAd system.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Bad news Canada.

milocat51

Starman Super
Won't last. Industry doesn't want it. Consumers don't want it. The only people who want it are US lobbyists trying to make the rest of the world look like theirs.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Now this is clever.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
I don't think posting what you're doing ingame to Facebook/ Twitter from the game itself is common yet (Only Uncharted 2 does it, doesn't it?)
But I agree on the overly long tutorial... I like to think Square did that one.

Moik

Starman Super
A decent number of iPhone games post every little thing to Facebook. OpenFeint comes with Facebook posting included, so probably all games with that have it.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Some games, specifically iPhone, that do it seem like they post more to Facebook than you actually play the game. It's quite annoying.

Though, so are any tutorials for features that have already been used.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.