Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Or just stick it up your butt!

:|

ryan

Starman Jr.
It'd kind of be like that blindfolded spoon game where you have a friend smash the other person over the head with the spoon while they're trying to hit you with the spoon in their mouth. They'd have no idea!
"Why is the rum gone?!".

sevex

Starman DX
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Reminds me that some equipment was stolen from some Capcom people filming a documentary during that event.

Also, that guy spammed Sonic Boom more then I dare to spam Hadouken whenever I play Ryu in the few times I play Street Fighter anything.
...I just like the way Ryu says the attack's name really.

sevex

Starman DX
Guess WHAT!? Turns out saturated fat may NOT be what makes you fat!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ryan

Starman Jr.
No, lack of exercise does.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

Moik

Starman Super
Saturated fats are what give you high cholesterol, rigid arteries, and heart attacks.

Removing refined carbs basically means taking out added sugar, minute rice, quick oats, and white flour; the Atkins diet.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
Trans-saturated ones are the ones to watch for, always. Made by man, stays in your blood, and completely undigestable. Eww.

sevex

Starman DX
Something for me and Joey. (Atlus released some Strange Journey demon codes.)

Some more.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
My cat got put down today, that pissed me off
but this just made me baww solid.
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.