Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Watch to the 1 minute mark at least.

Also time travelling hipster.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
What the hell is the guy at the end from?
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
No idea...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
For the inquiring parties:

That prodigy song was "Stand Up".
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
Summer is close.

sevex

Starman DX
Ghost Trick is coming out here!

Moik

Starman Super
I need this and the appropriate personnel must acquire it for me.

ryan

Starman Jr.
I rented 'Gamer' a while back when it came out on blu ray. Watching all of the recent old spice commercials made me remember THIS SCENE.

He's not just crazy in the old spice commercials...
"Why is the rum gone?!".

ioev

Starman DX
Sort of want?

ryan

Starman Jr.
I would love to get some of those and modify one side to do a little more than just shock.
"Why is the rum gone?!".