Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Need wallpaper size of blackthorne surfing with the shark.

sevex

Starman DX
I just played Blackthorne!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Needs more Lost Vikings. But otherwise, awesome April Fool's Day joke as always... except maybe not quite as much as Terra-Tron.

ioev

Starman DX
Since you're all looking for an absolutely free/easy to use cd burning program, here's InfraRecorder. Haven't burned anything with it yet, but it's super lightweight and simple.

ryan

Starman Jr.
So is notepad, but I haven't burned anything with that yet either.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

sevex

Starman DX
I need to play the Tremerz game when I get home.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Shit you can't make up.

Old News was; school cancels prom since lesbian was going to bring girl date. Issue goes to trial, new prom is set up.

New News (linked above); lesbian goes to prom, and only seven people are there. Facebook trolling shows everyone else at a completely different prom. A "decoy prom" had been set up by the school or parents just to keep her separate.

This is your human race. Enjoy.

iamdisappoint.jpg
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Interview with Merton.

sevex

Starman DX
Motion controls.

ryan

Starman Jr.
Fuck motion controls. I hate them too. Unless the motion control was a full size 50cal sniper rifle with bipod.
"Why is the rum gone?!".