Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
Political analysts from the likes of CBC/CNN say older dictators like the current North Korean leader become more prone to hostile acts as they enter very old age. They're watching this closely and fearfully as he may be the first to have his finger on a red button while on his death bed.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Unfortunately for ol Kim, pressing the launch button on the doorstop to his grave would only insure that his legacy is an irradiated wasteland. North Korea has no allies. They would be annhilated at the first sign of actual military threat.

But FEAR. Disregard that N.Korea has yet to succesfully test fire a single ballistic missile, while the nuclear powers have hundreds, thousands of fully functional missiles. Disregard the significant foreign military power in the region since the end of WW2 and the Vietnam War. IT'S WORLD WAR THREE PEOPLE, THERE'S NO TIME TO THINK.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
In my mind North Korea has like, eight Metal Gears.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
It looks like a bed.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Imagine how silly you would look walking down the street using this.
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

milocat51

Starman Super
Merton is back.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ryan

Starman Jr.
That guy is too awesome.

Also, This is the same as actually playing it for yourself.

Live stream so may be dead by the time you click it.

More Chatroulette improvs
I've been watching a few of this guys videos but at 4:07 in this one it's great.

"Wow that is awesome, I've never seen anybody do that before, now do the other one!"
"Why is the rum gone?!".

sevex

Starman DX
Finally some real Metroid: Other M gameplay.

Also an interesting looking collaberation between David Byrne (Talking Heads) and Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim).

And I haven't seen something this interesting in ages.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
please make it not suck...
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

milocat51

Starman Super
Being the day of fools, Youtube has done something great and let you watch videos in ASCII. It's on the quality button.