Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Scott Pilgrim movie is having potentials!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I'm so glad I got the Japanese version of Picross 3D instead of waiting for the ugly American release.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Interesting article about blue LEDs and why they suck so bad.

Should we maybe start emailing Nintendo to try and prevent them from putting one on the 3DS?

ryan

Starman Jr.
No fuck that, in 2 weeks there will be a new ds of some type with a new extension.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

ioev

Starman DX
Ha! Great article! I was actually thinking of "muting" the blue led's on my wii-motes. When I play in the dark, those things are BLINDING.

I wonder what's the best way to go about it... marker?

Atomsk

Starman Super
Right now I've posted the complaint on Nintendo's forums. Maybe if we get enough users to weigh in on this issue maybe they'll stop it from happening with the next device they make.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ryan

Starman Jr.
No man, duct tape. It's how I do it.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

ioev

Starman DX
I was thinking now of using some white nailpolish (I've got a bottle...) and just painting the top of the light, so it bleeds out around it. Might look cool... as long as I do it really well.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
please...PLEASE not let this escalate into yet another war...
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
North Korea is one of the few things in this world that kinda scares me :|