Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Jaw, meet floor. (If this is real in-game footage then Ubisoft is doing amazing stuff with the camera.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Beyond Assassin's Prince of Creed Persia? Can't Ubisoft remember what Beyond Good and Evil was like?

sevex

Starman DX
I need one of these!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
New SaGa 2 remake trailer. It looks AMAZING!

Azeoth

Starman Super
And THIS is exactly why we love people with too much time on there hands.
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

sevex

Starman DX
Nintendo needs to stop insulting us.

I don't own a Wii, I'm seriously considering a PS3. I don't own a DSi. I'm gonna pay careful attention to the next PSP.

I'm just WAITING for someone to come and fill the gap Nintendo has created, and then I'm gone. I've already resorted to replaying old Playstation games to get my videogame fix.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm definitely not getting a PS3 until I find out if this is real. I can't understand how anyone could not like it. It's thinner, simpler, NO SPIDERMAN FONT. Instant buy for me. I think I might go buy Valkyria Chronicles just in case. This could actually be the most exciting announcement at E3!

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
If it doesn't have PS2/ PS1 backwards compaibility, its a bit of a waste imo. I would think by now they could put it in without jacking up the price much.

milocat51

Starman Super
I highly doubt there's any chance of that. The whole point of a redesign would be to reduce cost. The backwards compatibility was cut for that reason in the first place. Not to mention it's just as easy for them to keep selling PS2s.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah definitely no backwards compatibility, which is really too bad. If it wasn't for that and the longer load times from blu-ray the PS3 would be a nearly perfect machine.