Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
Must make these.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Someone is finally making a Dog Sledding MMORPG! (And it looks cool!)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Read a book.

And if you decide to, I definitely recommend that "Gargoyle" program he mentioned.

Moik

Starman Super
Jizzed in My Pants parody "Puked in my Mouth"
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
GOTY
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Maybe...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Famitsu reader's most wanted sequels.

Cool to see stuff like Shenmue, Jet Set Radio and Skies of Arcadia on there. Famitsu readers must be Dreamcast fans.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Kinda surprised they have Medabots on there (called Medarot in Japan.)

milocat51

Starman Super
To bring it to everyone's full attention, the opt in for the Starcraft 2 Beta began today. That link leads directly to the beta settings page of your battle.net account, but you will probably have to create one of those first. Get crackin.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
Lonely Island Ad for promoting Andy Samberg being host of the MTV Movie Awards.

I lol'd and voted 5.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.