Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
I might give this a try sometime if I have time. (Atlus steampunk MMORPG.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Destructoid went to a psychic for E3 predictions. It's way cooler than you'd expect! (If there was confirmation that the psychic was out of touch with video game news it would be much more convincing though.)

I found one of Sony's cards to be pretty interesting:

"Card #4 – The Devil (reversed)
At E3, everyone will be dancing to Sony’s tune. All of its announcements and game reveals will have a big influence on the industry. During the conference, Sony will be a force to be reckoned with. All the bad advice they have been taking will finally remedy itself.
[Editor’s note: With major exclusives like God of War III and the sequel to Uncharted, as well as the predicted reveal of the new PSP and all the exciting games that will come with that, this prediction could very well be true.]"

I've felt that Sony has been telling a few lies lately, to allow for big announcements at E3. I guess we'll see.

Other cool predictions!

HarassmentPanda asks: Will Sony drop the price on the PlayStation 3?
The pendulum responds: A very weak yes.

Takeshi asks: Will Sony reveal the new PSP?
The pendulum responds: Yes.
What about the rumored PS3 slim?
The pendulum responds: No.

Garrison asks: Will Nintendo release Mother 3 on the DS?

Eagle 88 asks: Any new information on Valkyria Chronicles?
A sequel?
More DLC?

Was the recent announcement of the Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii planned to coincide with the shocking announcement of a brand new Metroid game?

Even though Ubisoft said there would be no Beyond Good & Evil at the show, will Beyond Good & Evil 2 make a surprise appearance?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
I don't believe in that stuff, but I can't help but hope Mother 3 on DS is true...

sevex

Starman DX
Yay. Bleach: The 3rd Phantom is coming out here! I hope it doesn't have any voices.

Oh crap I broke the replies form last night. It posts fine though, so just ignore the redirect and go back.

sevex

Starman DX
Goosebumps! (NMH:DS Trailer.)

Moik

Starman Super
We Didn't Start The Flame War
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Beat you to it, Moik.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Vesote

Starman Jr.
Tree man?

Real? Unreal?

sevex

Starman DX
Wow apparently it's just a lot of agressive warts. They've been treating him and he looks better, but still has a long way to go...

Barrett

Starman Super
There was a program on "Tree Man" on TLC recently....it's human papilloma virus gone haywire, as apparently his body has no immunity to the virus, so it keeps making those warts that turn almost into "bark". Pretty insane
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines