Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Roland

Starman Jr.
STUPIEDST thing i have ever seen. i didnt even get passed the first episode its soo stupid...stoopid

and what the hell is with that cat!!!???!!!
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

milocat51

Starman Super
In my avatar? He's holding a sniper rifle.

As for Noel's cat, fuck if I know.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Roland

Starman Jr.
yeah i was referring to noel's cat.
i can quite obviousally see that the cat in your avatar is holding a sniper rifle....have you ever had an avatar that wasn't a cat?

milocat51

Starman Super
I have had non-cat avatars for short times, but cats seem more fitting given my nick.

On topic, Janet Jackson flashes over 140 million superbowl viewers (not safe for work).
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
Kyle, that video is going to spread like a wildfire. Same with some of the high quality PICTURES

Also there are some people already taking action into photoshopping the image.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Oh yeah. It was on the internet within ten minutes of it happening. We geeks don't miss much.

I'm still looking for video of the streaker, though.

Moik

Starman Super
Did anyone link the HDTV Screencap yet?
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Money Origami!

and

Money Rings!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Roland

Starman Jr.
sweet....i made a t-shit with canadian tire money....

and i just made a boot.

i kick ass!

sevex

Starman DX
I wonder if Aoki's delivers overseas...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel