Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
Funneh.

Hope the thread stays a while.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Kenya.

STFU.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
That Kenya thing.. I like that compared to Badgers. Also, that STFU you thing is actually pretty funny, I seen it from a different site about, 2 hours before you posted it. :D
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Roland

Starman Jr.
wow....that stfu one is soooo graphic....he just walloped her with that dictionary. thats gotta hurt and i bet he got fired over it.
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

sevex

Starman DX
Heh, yeah I showed that video to everyone the other day. I love the way it loops so you can watch it over... and over... and over...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Kenya is by the same guy as Badger, by the way. The influence is obvious.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
...?
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Jehu

Starman Jr.
Check it. The classic movie I loved watching for the first and only time is being remade here in 2004. Thats right zombie movie fans "Dawn of the Dead" is back. Check out the official movie website here. Also you may want to check out "The Zombie Survival Guide" just in case there is a zombie takeover in the near future.
"I came! I saw! I came again! - Val Venus

milocat51

Starman Super
The Man with the Smallest Penis in Existence and the Electron Microscope Technician who loved him.