Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Atomsk

Starman Super
You know.. After looking at some of the pictures on those pages. I realise why stormtroopers always died and crap so easliy... They're so skinny and gangly. I mean.. Hell, I'm sure Joey and Steven are more built then those guys.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
Fat stormtroopers make easy targets.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
Andrew has seen this before.

And this.

This too.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
This would look bitchin in my gaming shrine.

sevex

Starman DX
Be prepared to read the most amusing news story published in a loooong time. I can't wait to see how this one turns out.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Actually, good ol MS is already backpedaling due to all the negative PR this story has generated.

Article here.

sevex

Starman DX
If they wanna end this without any hard feelings they had better offer him more than ten bucks :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Roland

Starman Jr.
-= link dont work =-
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

Moik

Starman Super
Best. Car. EVAR.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Happy Internet Free Day!