It came from Linksville!

tman3105

Ghost of Starman
yep, that's bullshit alright
T-MAN-C

milocat51

Starman Super
Pravda.ru = Russian tabloid.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Buy your own Halo Armor!

Link for armor
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

milocat51

Starman Super
Wow, I was excited about that, until I saw the actual pics of the helmet.

Not even close.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Roland

Starman Jr.
THIS is why i want to become a quadriplegic.
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

subpop

Starman Super
Sorry Kyle, but I think it's close enough. Not everything is perfect in this world, it's still very well made, and you know it.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Roland

Starman Jr.
heck i've never played the game and i think it looks sweet......ME WANTEE!!!
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

milocat51

Starman Super
Actually, I'm very into the world of armor/armaments, and I've seen better replications, not specifically of the Halo armor but in general.

Admittedly, the rest of the suit is very well done. The helmet though, which I consider the most recognizable part of Master Chief's character, is way off.

subpop

Starman Super
Sorry to say Kyle, but it still looks very similar. Once again, nothing is perfect.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Though most of you probably know about this already. Knowing you guys, one of you will go "OLD NEWS" and more likely then not, it'll be either Andrew or Kyle who says it. So atleast I won't be surprized.

[ Link ]
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.