Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Sure it is... were you using Firefox?

That video is seriously amazing though. Those are the kind of programmers I envy... insane.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
HahahahahHAHAHAHAHA

OMG

Yes, I was using FireFox.

I remember doing that in FutureShop; "I can't get on the website!" "Are you using FireFox?" "Yes." "Can you switch to Explorer for a minute?" "OH! I got on! Thanks!"

FireFox is so bad.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Is this a good time to mention, this is the only website I visit that's broken in Firefox? No?
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Azeoth

Starman Super
That actually goes for me too
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

Moik

Starman Super
Lol FireFox.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=28218

The Feds officially find no link between video games and Virginia Tech. In fact, Cho didn't play video game at all, and that was one of the factors that creeped out the other students and probably alienated him further and helped push him over the edge.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Chichester

Starman Jr.
"In fact, Cho didn't play video game at all, and that was one of the factors that creeped out the other students and probably alienated him further and helped push him over the edge."

Was that conclusion stated in the report or is that your own commentary? All that I could find was a statement that his senior year roomate found it "strange" that Cho didn't play video games.

Moik

Starman Super
What. I can't be Fox News?

milocat51

Starman Super
You can only be Fox if you manage to blame it on liberals, while in the same sentence equating them to nazis.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
It would involve saying that the liberal media exacerbated the social expectations he was being frustrated with, and then drawing lines about how it's the same process involved in forming the Hitler Youth.

Moik

Starman Super
I didn't write this, but it's awesome:

I halve a spelling checker,
It came with my pea see.
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I dew knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait aweigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the era rite
Its rarely ever wrong.

I've scent this massage threw it,
And I'm shore your pleased too no
Its letter prefect in every weigh;
My checker tolled me sew.