Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
I figure the "fake life" thing would just blow up in their face...

Atomsk

Starman Super
Ness totally had bed-head, he just hid it under his hat.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
A custom Mario level where the only way to win is to not press anything.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Azeoth

Starman Super
the best way to get out of class ever

and while we are at it....wow
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

Atomsk

Starman Super
Didn't the trick involve hiding the already tied laces up under the cuff of his pants, hanging over his shoe? I don't know how the rest went though.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
It's amazing what some people can do with Lego's. Car production line made of legos makes lego cars? Sweeeeet!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
Possibly, one good thing about Metroid Prime 3.

sevex

Starman DX
Wasn't Metroid Dread confirmed cancelled a while ago?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
From what I can find, it has never been officially announced, period. But there's been rumors and 'insider reports' abound since 2005.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
Link tool isn't working.
Image resizing technology video.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.