Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Quick, someone recruit 4chan to make Pyramid Head win this thing!

Gamefaqs character war.

Also Krista and I got to #52 on the impossible quiz. Anyone get #45 though? It makes no sense and none of the answers work.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Dotty

Starman Jr.
umm correction we've made it to #59. And then we got sick of doing it over and over again.

Edit: also we did manage to figure out 45.
"...If you are not to be the martyred slaves of Time, be perpetually drunk! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you please." - C. Baudelaire

Neko-chan

Starman Jr.
Who came up with this! Argh! I could only get to the one where you moved around the dots with the MS Paint white square background, after about 30 tries, then I just got frustrated, hit the tab key and it said game over, lol. The impossible quiz is indeed impossible, for me anyway, lol.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. " - Oscar Wilde

milocat51

Starman Super
The Internet in 1969.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
Remember LineRider? It's still going strong, and some of the videos are even more insane.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Another one of those custom mario levels that plays itself... with a twist...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I may not play this game very much in the future, but I can't help but love the "Meet the..." videos.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
I don't think they have one for the spy yet, but it looks so awesome.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
That game does look pretty fun. The fact that you can rocket jump tells me a lot about what they're trying to do with it too. Just good old fashioned insane deathmatch.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Bangai-o! ON DS! :) As this being the only Dreamcast game I ever really played, it's pretty exciting for me.