Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
New Fiona Apple is on NPR.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Listen to the new The Offspring. Just avoid that one song... you'll know it when you hear it.

sevex

Starman DX
I can't figure out if these guys are well known yet, but that first song is pretty cool. (And the album is pay what you want.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
New Grizzly Bear song! (New album coming September 18th!)

ioev

Starman DX
Stream the new The Early November!

sevex

Starman DX
The new Baroness is a pretty good listen. It's categorized as Metal, but I don't think that really describes it.

sevex

Starman DX
Graffiti6 might be as close as I get to a new Gnarls Barkley album. (They've got a sweet Fleet Foxes cover!)

ioev

Starman DX
More for moik.

ioev

Starman DX
Some more 8-bit remixes by Reign of Kindo.

ioev

Starman DX
Also, that Baroness album is on bandcamp.