Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

ioev

Starman DX
Van She has a new song out. Strange video...

sevex

Starman DX
Kingdom Hearts 3DS has some neat TWEWY remixes.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Why not listen to some new Counting Crows.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Looks like Damon Albarn managed to record an album while I wasn't paying attention. The Marvelous Dream from Dr Dee. (Coming May 7th.)

ioev

Starman DX
10 albums for $15? Serious. Also, Matt Pryor is in on this.

sevex

Starman DX
This might be one of the most epic things I've heard in a while. (Reign of Kindo covers the FF6 Opera scene!?)

There's also a cover of the FF7 main theme.

ioev

Starman DX
Cuff the Duke is playing Hunters tomorrow (the 13th).

sevex

Starman DX
The new Norah Jones is on NPR. It's produced by Danger Mouse so it should be great.

ioev

Starman DX
New Motion City Soundtrack is gonna be awesome.

sevex

Starman DX
NPR has a new full-length Lost in the Trees concert.