Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
You can also stream the new album from The XX on NPR!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Stream the new Grizzly Bear, Shields.

ioev

Starman DX
Rediscovered a music streaming service, that may actually be good. $5 a month for unlimited web streaming, and seem to have a really decent selection: Rdio.

Some discussion about bitrate and quality on the service.

sevex

Starman DX
Stream the new Mother Mother.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
alt-J - An Awesome Wave

sevex

Starman DX
Amazing rendition of the Blizzard Buffalo theme from Megaman X3 performed by the composer of the original track.

ioev

Starman DX
Super cool news from My Chemical Romance.

ioev

Starman DX
Time to update your music collection.

sevex

Starman DX
It's out already, but you can listen to the new Band of Horses on their site.

sevex

Starman DX
Stream the new Tragically Hip!