Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
Listen to Dr. Dee at NPR.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Fiona Apple's new song is pretty good.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
NPR has a live fun. concert streaming tonight at 10:15 AST. I feel like this may be the best way to hear their new songs.

Also, Metric as a new song called Youth Without Youth and a new album coming in June. (There are some other songs that I haven't heard before at this link along the lower right. They're pretty good. Actually turns out they're songs from Emily Haines's side project.)

sevex

Starman DX
In memory of MCA, listen to some new Beastie Boys.

sevex

Starman DX
I have no idea how long this has been available, but who wants to hear the new Silversun Pickups album before release tomorrow?

ioev

Starman DX
Everclear has a new single out.

sevex

Starman DX
New Billy Talent!

sevex

Starman DX
New I Mother Earth song!

This came on the radio yesterday and within the first few seconds I could tell it was I Mother Earth. I hope this means a new album.

(As a further update, I've listened to this song like five times today and determined that it is awesome. Apparently it was released to promote a one time "reunion" style show in Toronto. Once it hit the radio it went to #1 in no time, so they're heading east and doing more shows, including one in Moncton!)

ioev

Starman DX
2 new Motion City Soundtrack songs. GO LISTEN.

Edit: Make that 3 songs!

Stream the whole damn thing.

sevex

Starman DX
Listen to the new Empires album before it comes out.

The new Metric is also available.