Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
Boys Who Say No finally have a full length album on the way. There are a few songs on Soundcloud.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
From Joey: Stream the new Say Anything!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
The Shins concert on NPR.

sevex

Starman DX
NPR has the new Lost In The Trees album, "A Church That Fits Our Needs", available for streaming. Go listen now!

sevex

Starman DX
There's a new Keane single (full album, "Strangeland", coming in May) and it sounds a LOT more traditional than their last album.

sevex

Starman DX
Of Monsters And Men has a really nice album coming out.

Also, you can stream the new Zeus album this week at Radio3. It's pretty good. (They toured with Sam Roberts.)

sevex

Starman DX
New Silversun Pickups on the way for Summer.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I guess we have a thread for music links now. So...

Rize of the Fenix
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Villagers have a really cool newish video. The singing has a Bright Eyes feel, which is interesting cause the singers name is Conor O'Brian.

subpop

Starman Super
Some chip-tune musics I found on Virt's webpage:

Blast Off Forever

Staring at my Spaceship
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!