Forum »
My Personal War on Eastlink

milocat51

Starman Super
I just called Eastlink. For whatever reason the credit towards my account was not done until AFTER the date my bill information went to the bank. Better yet, as of August 1st, apparently their charges went up, so my stop payment is literally useless. And since I won't have a chance to get another one before the bill comes out... ARGH!!! I'm just about ready to rip somebody's fucking head off. Even if I had gone to the bank and gotten another stop payment, I would have done it for the previous amount, and it still would have been useless.

The lady says I should expect my refund cheque within four to six weeks. Fucking lovely. As well, I'll be without highspeed internet in two days. Fuck fuck fuck.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
This should be my last update on this matter. I got my DSL setup kit from Aliant today, and I'm back on highspeed again. Ironically, I also received Eastlink's refund cheque today. The amount puzzles me as well, but in a good way. It seems they not only credited me an extra month, but since they failed to charge me last month, that's two free months in total.

More proof Eastlink can't keep their accounts straight. Oh well, with all the crap I've gone through, I deserve compensation.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.