Forum »
My Personal War on Eastlink

subpop

Starman Super
What the hell? Kyle, what happened? Why was it revoked?

Oh, and about your ISP.. I'd probably have to say, Island tel? considering that's your only other option. :P
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
He didn't get a high enough mark in Chem. I think he should just go back to get the Chem mark again(back to Tosh), but he's not sure he wants to go into that course anymore.

Yea, Kyle go with IslandTel. I'm sure they'll treat you better then EastLink did.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Islandtel will still screw you around, but it's only because sometimes they don't know what they're doing, not cause they're evil, like Eastlink.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Well odds are it will have to be Islandtel, since they provide our phone service.

And as for going back to TOSH, I'd rather stay the hell out of high school, we'll see what happens though...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
Just mailed two more bank statements to Eastlink, to two different addresses they keep giving me. That's a total of four now, with zero received (so I'm told). If those motherfuckers charge me this month, I will be seeking legal counsel, as well as consulting with the BBB. Enough is enough.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Atta Boy Kyle! The amount isn't the issue, its the principle behind them *misplacing* your statements like a bunch or dundering idiots.
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

milocat51

Starman Super
Well this issue is four months old and has yet to be resolved. I'm going to be calling them back this friday to tell them what I posted above, word for word. If that doesn't turn some heads, that's fine, because I'll do it anyway. I'm tired of being jerked around.

milocat51

Starman Super
At long last, Eastlink has acknowledged their fuck up, and will be crediting me the amount owed this month. But since they owe me the amount of one bill plus twenty bucks, I should have no bill this month, as well as a cheque in the mail.

Good thing too, because I was literally going to contact the BBB tomorrow, as well as close my bank account so they couldn't withdraw from it.

sevex

Starman DX
*Hums out the Final Fantasy battle victory tune*
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Just got my notice of withdrawal for this month, and you'll never guess what it says. Yep, good ol Eastlink is charging me this month. I got a stop payment on the bill last month, however, it only works for the exact amount on the exact day, and since the 24th is a Sunday the bill could very well come out on monday instead. So I'll probably get another stop payment for monday. Each costs ten dollars, so that's another twenty dollars I've had to spend on eastlink.

Total expenses due to Eastlink incompetence: $90.56