Forum »
It came from Linksville!

milocat51

Starman Super
I just transferred my existing torrents to it. Before, I would usually save the .torrent file so I could resume the download later, I just drag and dropped those into the ABC window. I set the default folder to the same one my torrents were already in, so they read the existing file and resumed just like that.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
Well, I downloaded it, installed it, then put a 10 gig Bittorrent file that I had started a couple weeks ago into it, waited about 10 minutes to check the file, then it started to go fine, but 5 minutes later came up with "download blahblahblah failed" and i had to go resume it manually. I didn't even bother checking for any options to resume the torrent file automatically, I just said fuck it, and went back to the normal BT Client. :P I might give it another chance some other time, but not now.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Hm, odd. I've only had one torrent mess up on me so far, and it messed up all the same in the regular client too, so it was just a bad file.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
How long until this thread breaks?

From an Anagram Thread:

Member Feb 11th 9:53 AM
NOVA SCOTIA AND PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND

*jumblejumblejumble*

TWO CANADIAN PROVINCES: LANDS I DREAD

I must uncover the meaning of this!
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
I love being loved :)

http://www.nihilogic.dk/quotes/?id=1190
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
This is potentially the greatest commercial ever made.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, Thats greeeeeat!
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
Yeah, that was great. Good commercial indeed.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
I don't normally link to LJ, but these pics are mostly exclusive, and I'm too lazy to mirror them.

So, enjoy the japanese dos and don'ts for your brand new GBA SP.

Rasta_Mon

Starman Jr.
Don't know if this is old news or not, but the snes is now emulated on the GBA. It seems to be a very early version, but working.

Check it out here.
God! Excrement! I'm surrounded! - Terry Bogard