Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Neko-chan

Starman Jr.
A sad day for fangirls indeed.... *shakes head*
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. " - Oscar Wilde

Dotty

Starman Jr.
I'm so upset with them! I just feel angry. Way to ruin everything!
"...If you are not to be the martyred slaves of Time, be perpetually drunk! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you please." - C. Baudelaire

Dotty

Starman Jr.
"I think there's a whole generation of people that would love to go back and enjoy what they enjoyed 20 years ago" Sheesh. Wouldn't they be a bit old for sexiness/edginess? Sheesh.
"...If you are not to be the martyred slaves of Time, be perpetually drunk! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you please." - C. Baudelaire

Dotty

Starman Jr.
just because it's more death note.
http://news.deathgod.org/
"Death Note TV Special to be Three-Hour Director’s Cut

The upcoming Death Note special broadcast, which was announced during the last episode of the animated suspense television series, will be a three-hour Death Note Director’s Cut: Compete Ending Edition special that airs at 8:03 p.m. on August 31 on Japan’s NTV. It will mainly be a compilation of the confrontations between the vigilante Light and the detective L, re-edited from the perspective of Light’s Shinigami (God of Death) Ryuk. All-new dialogue and soundtrack will be recorded, and scenes will have additional animation that could not be included in the original series."
I don't know it could be neat.

ab33

Starman Jr.
one step closer to making males obsolete.
"never knows best" - flcl
"they say the cream cant help but raise to the top... but i say shit floats." - jarvis cocker

Moik

Starman Super
Speak for yourself there, buddy.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Dotty

Starman Jr.
http://www.cafepress.com/kenzerco.28596093

LOL! This is mostly for Joey. Such a fun game!

Moik

Starman Super
Chore Wars!

Lvl up ur d00d!

Join the Fourside Cleaning Cabal!

http://www.chorewars.com/invite.php?id=3c67630ceaea

Tell me if you want a certain type of chore added. I dunno if you guys have access to make them.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
Prepare to shit bricks.

Bob Barker retired from "The Price Is Right", as I'd previously linked I believe. They finally chose his replacement, and I can agree with it, which I wasn't expecting.

4side Poll: Great Replacement or Greatest Replacement?

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
First, LEGO Star Wars, then LEGO Batman, then a LEGO MMO, now LEGO Indiana Jones.