Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
Hilarious!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Gatsu

Starman Super
The Cave Story for PSP has an RC1 now so if you have a hacked PSP give it a try.
http://cavestorypsp.googlepages.com/
I saw someone is also doing a port to the DS but there's nothing out yet.
-_o

ioev

Starman DX
There's a demo out for the DS one as well, but it's really just a demo, not much to it. So this is an actual release? I'd love to try it...

Can we now officially say that the PSP has one great game?

sevex

Starman DX
Who would you believe!?

And just when you thought dancing robots weren't cool, they go and make this one.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Dotty

Starman Jr.
I have no sound but he looks like rolly-poly-olie. Is this intentional?? ... (please note that I am around children far too often!)
"...If you are not to be the martyred slaves of Time, be perpetually drunk! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you please." - C. Baudelaire

Gatsu

Starman Super
No - we still can't say the PSP has a great game since it's not official (at least not since lumines, the only good game it's really had yet).
-_o

ab33

Starman Jr.
albert bought! and it is also said that the collective is also bought and might turn into an americal apperal store. this really sucks for the winnipeg music scene, two of the best small venues in the city are leaving!
"never knows best" - flcl
"they say the cream cant help but raise to the top... but i say shit floats." - jarvis cocker

Azeoth

Starman Super
Why! Viz Why!
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

Neko-chan

Starman Jr.
L's voice is terrible!!! And Light's isn't much better.... Oh, thanks.... I believe you just ruined my night....
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. " - Oscar Wilde

Dotty

Starman Jr.
:(
"...If you are not to be the martyred slaves of Time, be perpetually drunk! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you please." - C. Baudelaire