It came from Linksville!

Roland

Starman Jr.
BASTARD!!!!
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

milocat51

Starman Super
Beaten by Noel... that's gotta sting.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I don't know Kyle, did it sting? Or did you get a better score?
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
12/20.

Noel got lucky.

[Moik == 3rd highest avg score in T.O.S.H. Reach for the Top '97/'98]

Funny that "Not American" is still 1 point up on the U.S.A. anyways.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
10/20
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

Brena

Starman Jr.
14/20
Look what GOD just did to us!

subpop

Starman Super
16/20. I was puzzled by the question "The Russian word 'glasnost' means..?", I mean, how the fuck am I suppose to know what that means. I don't speak any russian. Who decided to put that shit in the quiz.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
18/20

The quiz has random sets of questions. I did it again and got next to nothing.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Glasnost means Openness.

Yea, 3rd time through with 20/20.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Atomsk

Starman Super
-:: Stupid Double Post ::-